The Future of Media Technology webinar series is comprised of four online events which will be held across 2022. The webinars will provide essential information for media leaders about the future of our industry. These hour-long sessions will provide insight into the big themes shaping the future of quality media. The speakers will include a mixture of leading technologists, commercial directors, proprietors, and editorial leaders from the world’s leading digital publishers. The sessions will include a data-led overview of each topic featuring exclusive new analysis from Press Gazette in addition to a panel discussion with interaction from attendees.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the ever-evolving conversation around the future of technology in media
- Learn the best strategies on how to grow your audience, increase revenue and boost your business performance
- Learn how to secure and retain 100,000 paying subscribers and beyond
- What actions should you take to prepare your business for a merger?
- Hear the latest thinking in how to create an inclusive workplace that will benefit your company and its performance
- Gain insight into data management and how best to control it
- Hear how paywalls and advertising can work together and explore what model would work best for your business
- Leading global media companies, proprietors, digital directors, chief marketing officers and tech innovators who seek the information and insight they need to thrive in the digital age.
- Press Gazette's reach extends to 300,000 online readers per month, serving as the definitive and ‘go to’ publication for most influential journalists working across all sectors.
Other Events in the Series
This is a CPD certified event, allowing you to earn CPD points if you attend. CPD is the holistic commitment of professionals towards enhancement of personal skills and proficiency throughout their careers.