Building on the success of our 2021 launch, New Statesman and Tech Monitor's Public Sector Technology Symposium 2022 will convene senior IT leaders from across the UK public sector to dissect the latest ideas and initiatives shaping the future of digital transformation.
Government departments and agencies are under increasing pressure to transform legacy IT estates and deliver improved digital services for citizens - all within a robust and secure framework, and utilising the latest in tech innovation.
At a time of considerable disruption and increased scrutiny, this free-to-attend event for public sector practitioners is a unique opportunity for those driving innovation to put their collective expertise behind addressing the most significant challenges and opportunities facing the sector.
Key topics include:
- Data sharing across government
- The future of digital identity in the UK
- Unlocking the value of cloud in the UK public sector
- The state of automation in the UK public sector
- Transformational procurement
- Advancing analytics to improve public sector decision making
- Ransomware – developing secure cyber defences for UK institutions
- Digital talent and the public sector employee experience
**This event is free-to-attend for IT practitioners operating in the UK public sector. Your registration will be subject to approval. Private sector organisations who register to attend the conference will be contacted by our sales team to explore sponsorship options and packages**
Venue: etc.venues Fenchurch Street
For directions and more information click here
Clayton Hotel City of London (0.5 mile to etc Fenchurch)
To book by 7 September 2022, email Serafina Malara firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote code NEWS051022 when booking
Individual cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 1 week prior to arrival date. Rate subject to availability.