New Statesman’s Politics Live 2022 conference convened some the biggest names in British politics to dissect the most pressing policy issues of the day.
At a time of unprecedented change and disruption, the event showcased the very best of New Statesman’s political coverage, providing delegates with unrivalled access and insight into the minds of those responsible for governing the UK.
This ‘must attend’ event will return next year on 27 June 2023 to once again establish itself as Britain’s most thought-provoking and dynamic political conference.
Key Topics covered
- The Red Wall – What do both parties need to do to keep or gain seats in former Labour heartlands?
- Still special? US and UK relations in the era of Biden and Brexit
- What are the biggest threats to the UK’s national security and how can we tackle them?
- How can we solve the housing crisis and build homes that are fit for the future?
- Post-pandemic health policy: What next for the NHS?
- What is Johnsonism and will it outlast Boris Johnson?
- Law and order: Creating a safer country post-pandemic
- Ending domestic abuse and violence against women
- How can the financial services sector help to create a sustainable future for the UK?
This is a CPD certified event, allowing you to earn CPD points if you attend. CPD is the holistic commitment of professionals towards enhancement of personal skills and proficiency throughout their careers.